Welcome to the 2017 Road Masters of Ergon! We look forward to another year of great golf, great fellowship and great entertainment!!
We look forward to having each of you join us for golf, fun, and the little bit of business that gets thrown in.
We will play on two courses again this year, with a return to Barton Creek Lakeside as our second course. And, of course, our “home” course, Falconhead Golf Club.
Rocco’s Grill has agreed to host our Future Champions dinner again this year. Please remember this dinner is “on your own”, though appetizers will be provided, and be sure to tip the wait staff generously as they are so kind to put up with us!!
We are staying at the Sonesta Bee Cave Hotel again this year. We had such an overwhelming response that the room block is completely sold out. Hotel details below:
12525 Bee Cave Parkway
Bee Cave, TX 78738
For those of you that have requested a room in our room block, I have sent everyone an email with their confirmation number and their dates of stay. If you have not received an email from me, I do not have you on the room list. If I did not have your email address, I did email your partner with your confirmation number, so please check with your partner if you have requested a room and did not receive an email from me.
Below is some very important information for you:
1. We will play at our “home” course Falconhead Golf Club (tee off at 9:00 a.m.) and at Barton Creek Lakeside (tee off at 8:30 a.m.) Course selection has been determined and an email with this information has gone out to everyone. We will also post this at the Future Champions dinner at Rocco’s Grill, Lakeway, TX.
2. Once again, I would like everyone to “pre-register” for the golf tournament. If you have not pre-registered as of this blast, please contact me ASAP!
3. I would like to receive payment for all participants NO LATER THAN MONDAY, APRIL 10, 2016, including everyone’s day money.
4. If you have not pre-registered by April 10, 2016, please contact me as soon as possible. WE WILL NOT HAVE REGISTRATION ON THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT. If for some reason you cannot register by Monday, April 10, you must pay your day money NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12, BY TEE OFF TIME. I WILL HAVE SOMEONE AT BOTH GOLF COURSES EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNING TO COLLECT ANY DAY MONEY THAT YOU OWE.
5. We have limited practice rounds available at both golf courses this year. Please contact David Stroud to schedule a tee time. David may be reached at (254) 715-3921 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to seeing all of you at the 2017 Road Masters of Ergon! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Myles, David or me.