1. Scores will based on point quotas by the modified Stableford System
2. Scores shall include both balls of the team.
3. Quotas will be computed by each player’s handicap from 36.
a. There will be a 50% adjustment for the final round.
4. Handicaps will be verified by the ROAD MASTERS Committee
5. All USGA rules apply. Any and all exceptions will be announced before play begins.
6. Defending Champions shall play the field. (Not mandatory, but appropriate)
7. Proper golf attire required — slacks, hemmed walking shorts, shirt with a collar and non-metal soft spiked golf shoes. No jeans or T-shirts will be allowed on the course.
(Event held at Falconhead Golf Club and Barton Creek Lakeside)
1. Day 1, Wednesday, April 13 will be a shotgun start at 8:30 AM with a call to carts at 8:00 AM for those players playing at Barton Creek Lakeside. There will be an 9:00 AM shotgun start for those playing at Falconhead Golf Club, with a call to carts at 8:30 AM.
2. Day 2, Thursday, April 14 will also begin with a call to carts at 8:00 AM and a shotgun start at 8:30 AM for those playing atBarton Creek Lakeside and a call to carts at 8:30 AM and shotgun start at 9:00 AM for those playing at Falconhead Golf Club.
1. MASTERS VIEWING on Day 1 will be at Camp McKemie starting immediately after the first day’s play.
2. Hors d’oeuvres, lunch and cocktails are provided.
3. Dress will be golf casual.
4. With the two-course format, on Day 2 we will begin the Masters Viewing Party and Awards Banquet immediately following the final round, around 2:00 PM at Falconhead Golf Club.
D. PRIZES/DAY MONEY
(This is new so you might want to read this)
1. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams will win Day Money on each course for each day of play.
2. There will be one Closest to the Pin on each course for each day of play. NO LONG DRIVE!
3. Twelve teams will receive Day Money unless there is a tie. The money will be split for that place with other teams with the same score.
4. Teams who win Day Money either day DO NOT have to be present at the closing ceremony to receive their money.
5. Special prize drawings will take place at the very end just prior to putting Black Jackets on the new Champions. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN THESE PRIZES! If you are not present and your name is drawn, another team will be drawn until we have a winner.